Discount starts at 40% off 'Our price', minimum order is £100 cost which includes free delivery, if the minimum order is not met a carriage charge of £5 will be applied.
Once your order is placed we shall contact you with confirmation of your order and discount amount.
If this is your first order with us we will require payment in full before dispatch, we shall contact you with payment details. Subsequent orders will be eligible for 30 days credit.
We Ship to U.K mainland only. Orders will be delivered by Uk Mail on a 2 to 3 day service, a tracking number will emailed to you once the order has been dispatched.
Unfortunately some titles may not be available at the time of ordering due to titles going out of stock on occasion, this will be displayed as 'nil' on the delivery note that you will receive with your order.
Invoice balance to be paid within 30 days of receipt unless otherwise stated. Payment can be made either by cheque (please post to our warehouse address which can be found in the 'contact us' tab), or via bank transfer (bank details can be requested by contacting our office, on 01603 300788 or email email@example.com).
Stock supplied by us to you will remain our property until the invoice relating to it has been paid in full. We do not offer a sale or return option.
If you have any questions about our terms & conditions then please contact us on 01603 300788
Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Chris’s Books LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit D5, Pinetrees Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 9BB Our company registration number is 03640964. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, Logo’s, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.